New! SavvyAnalysis Pro Packs make it easy for shops to get Savvy’s expert engine analysis
We have been analyzing engine monitor data for years as part of Savvy's full-service managed maintenance program. Now you can have access to the same expertise for a very affordable price!
How does it work? What do I get?
- Buy a SavvyAnaysis Pro 5-Pack, 10-Pack or 20-Pack
- Upload the data right from your web-browser
- Request analysis of a particular flight with a click of your mouse
- Our analysts will analyze your customer's data and email you the results in an attractive, well-organized report, complete with detailed analytical findings and recommendations. Click here for a sample report.
- Now with FEVA™ technology! Failing Exhaust Valve Analytics for each flight you upload for analysis. Learn more
How much does it cost?
Each SavvyAnalysis Pro Pack includes 5, 10 or 20 analysis reports
- 5- Pack - $249
- 10-Pack - $449
- 20-Pack - $799
Why is analyzing engine data so important?
Digital engine monitors measure and record information about the health of your customer's fuel, ignition, induction and turbocharging systems when it matters the most: while the engine is running. It is the only way to see what is actually happening during the combustion process. How much time have you wasted chasing down an engine squawk reported by your customer? You can’t reproduce engine problems when the aircraft is in the shop with the cowling off. Until now!
The information is invaluable in:
- Maintaining Engine Health
- Diagnosing Engine And Electrical System Problems
- Identifying Problems With Operating Technique
- Saving Money In Maintenance And Fuel Costs
However, engine data is only useful if you know what to look for. We do!
Want to know more?
- Read the FAQ to understand why engine monitor data analysis is so important, and how the service works.
- Read a real-life example report
- Read Mike Busch's articles on engine monitor data analysis