SavvyAnalysis.com is the only platform designed for serious analysis of piston aircraft engine monitor data by professional analysts who do this work every day. We developed this platform to meet the exacting requirements of our own Savvy managed-maintenance program and decided to make it freely available to the piston GA community. Here are some of the features that set SavvyAnalysis.com apart from other packages and platforms.
Overview of key features:
File format compatible with all makes and models of engine monitor equipment,
- Advanced Flight Systems (AF- series)
- Avidyne (R8/R9/EX5000)
- Chelton EFIS
- E.I. (UBG-16, MVP-50 & CGR-30P)
- Dynon (D10/D100-series, SkyView)
- Garmin Series (e.g. G1000, G2000, G3X, G900X and Cirrus Perspective)
- GRT Avionics
- Insight Avionics (GEM 610, GEMINI 1200, G2, G3 and G4)
- J.P. Instruments (700-, 800-, and 900-series)
- MGL Avionics
- Ultra-FEI/Flightline AuRACLE
Web-based application fully accessible from your web browser. The platform formally
supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari browsers.
Intuitive and easy to use for novices and experts alike.
Fast, responsive charting, smooth navigation, even with the largest data sets.
Advanced features for serious analysis not available in other platforms.
- And yes, it's FREE! No gimmicks, strings, or ads. Absolutely FREE!