The world's most powerful web-based platform for piston aircraft engine analysis
Use our FREE analysis platform...
- Supports all popular engine monitors (JPI, Avidyne, Garmin, Insight, Dynon and more)
- Organizes and archives your engine monitor data -- unlimited storage
- Includes powerful data analysis tools
... or let us do the work - SavvyAnalysis Pro
Expert, affordably priced analysis of your engine monitor data, performed by the industry's most experienced piston aircraft engine data analysts. Analysis can detect:
- Now with FEVA™ technology! Failing Exhaust Valve Analytics on all your flights. Learn more
- Fuel flows that need adjustment or fuel nozzles that need cleaning
- Problems with magneto timing or condition
- Failing EGT & CHT probes or harnesses, electrical system problems
- On turbos, sticking wastegates, induction leaks, and other turbosystem problems
- Problems with engine operating technique
Packed with features!
SavvyAnalysis.com was designed for serious analysis by the professional analysts at Savvy Aircraft Maintenance Management, Inc. who do this work every day.
Here's just some of what sets SavvyAnalysis.com apart from other software:
- Only SavvyAnalysis offers SavvyAnalysis Pro: affordable analysis of your engine data by expert analysts. Learn more...
- File format compatible with all popular makes and models of engine monitor equipment
- Web-based platform fully accessible from any standard web browser
- Intuitive and easy to use for novices and experts alike
- Packed with advanced features for serious analysis not available in other platforms. Learn more...
- Learn more about SavvyAnalysis Pro: affordable professional engine monitor data analysis
- Take a tour of the platform to see what you can do — absolutely FREE!
- Read our FAQ
- Our User Guide takes you step-by-step through signing up, uploading files, charting, analyzing, and sharing
- Our recommended Flight Test Profiles assist in troubleshooting engine problems
- Instructions for How To Download Data from popular engine monitor makes and models
- Learn more about your engine's operation and the benefits of engine monitor data analysis by reading Mike Busch's educational articles.
- Sign up for SavvyAnalysis.com now and start using the platform immediately!